Wednesday 23 January 2013

15 Minutes with Karl Willett

Hi guys,
Hope you're all wrapped up warm and cosy! I don't know about you but I've definitely had enough of the snow now. My road is like an ice rink and there's only so many times a girl can style out her 'trying not to fall over moves'!

Just a quick post this morning. It's a link to my interview I did last month for Label online at the Clothes Show, with the fashion theatre stylist, Karl Willett. He was one of the most genuine and most down-to-earth people I have interviewed, and gave some great advice for aspiring stylists wanting to make it in the industry. Click here to read my chat with Karl as we discuss everything from styling Paloma Faith to singing at the Olympics closing ceremony!

Hope you like it. Until next time.
Chloé x

No comments:

Post a Comment